- Recipes using Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- Hufflepuff Cakes
- Chicken Breasts roasted with Peppers & Courgettes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roast Potatoes
- Grilled Lamb with Asparagus & Wild Garlic
- Smoked Salmon & Broccoli Salad
- Carrot & Cardamon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oriental Salad Dressing
- Honey & Rapeseed Dressing
- Monkfish in Parma Ham & Asparagus
Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- Fresh British Asparagus
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre heat your oven to 180C.
- Toss the asparagus in a bowl with a little rapeseed oil until coated.
- Remove from the bowl and lay on a baking tray. (Make sure they are only just coated. If the asparagus is laying in oil they will become greasy.)
- Sprinkle over a little salt and black pepper and roast for about 4 mins or until cooked through.