- Recipes using Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- Hufflepuff Cakes
- Chicken Breasts roasted with Peppers & Courgettes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roast Potatoes
- Grilled Lamb with Asparagus & Wild Garlic
- Smoked Salmon & Broccoli Salad
- Carrot & Cardamon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oriental Salad Dressing
- Honey & Rapeseed Dressing
- Monkfish in Parma Ham & Asparagus
- For Cake:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package devil’s food cake mix
- 1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 cup toffee bits
- For frosting:
- 1 cup (4.5 ounces) all purpose flour
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (7.3 ounces) sugar
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons (1.5 ounces) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and warm
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup chocolate covered toffee bits
- Add flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and mix thoroughly to combine.
- Add the butter, Wicklow Rapeseed Oil, eggs, and vanilla and beat on medium speed for one minute.
- Add the butter and egg mixture and beat for 20 seconds. The batter will be thin enough to pour.
- Divide it evenly among the lined cups.
- Bake 18-22 minutes just until a toothpick inserted into a few of the cupcakes comes out clean. Set the pan on a rack to cool.
- Frost the cupcakes when they are completely cool. Store and serve at room temperature