- Recipes using Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- Hufflepuff Cakes
- Chicken Breasts roasted with Peppers & Courgettes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roast Potatoes
- Grilled Lamb with Asparagus & Wild Garlic
- Smoked Salmon & Broccoli Salad
- Carrot & Cardamon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oriental Salad Dressing
- Honey & Rapeseed Dressing
- Monkfish in Parma Ham & Asparagus
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Floury Potatoes
- 2 tablespoonfuls of Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- Turn oven to 220 degrees C
- Use 'floury' potatoes
- Peel potatoes and cut into even sized chunks, cover with boiling water and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a roasting tin, place 2 tablespoonfuls of Rapeseed Oil and place in oven.
- Drain potatoes, replace lid and shake pot vigorously to 'fluff them up'.
- Take oil from oven and place on hob. Put potatoes into hot oil (should sizzle) and baste.
- Sprinkle with some sea salt, garlic granules (optional) and a herb of your choice (e.g. rosemary). Return to oven and cook until crisp and golden (about 45-50 minutes).