Oriental Salad Dressing
- Recipes using Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- Hufflepuff Cakes
- Chicken Breasts roasted with Peppers & Courgettes
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roast Potatoes
- Grilled Lamb with Asparagus & Wild Garlic
- Smoked Salmon & Broccoli Salad
- Carrot & Cardamon Cake with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
- Oriental Salad Dressing
- Honey & Rapeseed Dressing
- Monkfish in Parma Ham & Asparagus
Total Time: 5 minutes
Serving Size: 400 ml.
- 200ml Wicklow Rapeseed Oil
- 80ml Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp Ground Ginger
- 100ml Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Place all dressing ingredients in a sealable jar or bottle and shake well to mix.
- Store in the fridge until required.
Make a salad using;
2 large carrots, grated 300g pack beansprouts 2 pak choi, shredded
Mix all ingredients in a large serving bowl, drizzle over some Oriental Salad dressing to taste and serve.