Wicklow Rapeseed Oil is grown and harvested on our farm in the heart of the Wicklow countryside. It has its own unique flavour and can be used for a variety of cooking purposes. Try adding it to your favourite salad or, marinade and use it as a dipping oil for rustic breads. Also use it when making your stir fry or when roasting. Rapeseed oil will add a richness of colour, taste and texture to your finished dish, our oil is truly tasty versatile oil with all the nutrition.
- Extra Virgin
- Less saturated fats than all other cooking oils
- 10 times the Omega 3 content of Olive Oil
- High in Omega 6 and Omega 9
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Favourable Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio
- High Smoke Point retains all health benefits whilst cooking.
Ingredient: Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil